Some of the words in these Terms & Conditions (Conditions) have specific meanings. These are explained below and have the same meaning wherever they appear in bold throughout these Conditions.
Axiom Advance – The name of the payment instalment plan you are signing up to allowing you to spread the cost of your Original Handset and/or concurrent purchases of other items via an applicable credit card over the agreed time period.
Basket Value – The total value of the items you are purchasing in one transaction.
Processing Fee – A one-time initial processing fee charged by Axiom for Axiom Advance, which is 9% of the total Basket Value.
Original Handset – The original handset purchase, if any, to which this Axiom Advance plan relates.
Working Condition – Means all features of the handset are in good working order and condition, there is no physical damage (e.g. not bent, mis-shaped and has all parts, no missing pixels, burnt LCDs, screen has no cracks or chips and device home button works) or evidence of liquid damage.
Its battery is included and can charge and power up, camera has no damage or faults, has sound and vibrates, not be subject to any previously agreed Trade-In arrangement and in the case of Apple products, any iCloud accounts must be deleted from the Device prior to Trade-In.
AXIOM ADVANCE OVERVIEW
Axiom Advance is a 0% payment plan for purchase values of AED 1000 or more, paid over 18 months, for which the Processing Fee is charged as consideration.
The Processing Fee is a one-time fee and is not refundable under any circumstances including cancellation or refund of any handset.
All instalment payments are due to Emirates NBD directly and are governed by their applicable terms and condition. Emirates NBD terms and conditions will apply to any instalment payment failure or foreclosure.
By signing these Conditions you expressly, on an informed basis, consent to Axiom collecting your relevant information and credit card details and storing, processing, and sharing such information and credit card details with Emirates NBD so that your Axiom Advance plan can be activated.
To be eligible:
· Your purchase must be made by yourself, as an Emirates NBD Credit Card holder, paying with your Credit Card in one billing cycle, up to your Credit Card Limit or AED150, 000 whichever is lowest (Feature is not available on Corporate Credit Cards issued by Emirates NBD PJSC).
· Your purchase value must be AED 1000 or more.
After your 18th payment, if you purchase a new handset on a new Axiom Advance plan, you will be eligible for a 10% increase in the trade-in valuation on the Original Handset (calculated in accordance with then-applicable pricing policy and procedure for trade-ins) if you opt to trade in the Original Handset.
Trade-in value will be calculated at the time of the trade-in.
Trade-In device must be in ‘Working Condition’
We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or change these Conditions at any time
GENERAL CONDITIONS – APPLYING TO ALL SECTIONS
1. What to do if you need to make a complaint: If you have cause for dissatisfaction and wish to lodge a complaint please contact the Axiom help line on 800-29466.
2. Law and Disputes: The law of the United Arab Emirates as applied by the courts of Dubai. Disputes shall be submitted to the courts of Dubai.
3. VAT: The Processing Fee is inclusive of value added tax.
4. Instalments: Instalments payable to ENBD by you have 0% interest.